Genevieve Kids Dress
US Deliveries are $9.95 OR free for orders over $350 (4 - 5 Working Days).
$10 Returns within 45 days
NEW SEASON | The Genevieve KIDS Dress in Petal Pink. This frothy textured dress is designed with playfully dramatic sleeves to create frilly fullness at the shoulders. It also features diamond stitch detailing resulting in a beautifully tactile finish. Let your little one take centre stage in this statement piece.
- Kisses tulle decorated with layers of tulle ruffles
- Bodice and skirt are fully lined, sleeves are unlined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Multi-layered, full tulle skirt
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- Delicate dry clean
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Due to the delicate nature of this garment please handle with care
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.