Our Returns Policy
At Needle & Thread, we continually strive to offer the best service possible to our customers shopping online with us. However, in the unlikely event that you're not entirely satisfied with your purchase from us, you can return your item/s for a refund within 28 days of ordering. Your purchase(s) must be returned in the original packaging, in a saleable condition with all labels and tags attached. Upon return, all items are inspected by our customer services team before your refund is processed. We do not offer exchanges on our products.
Please try items on with care. If you decide to return something, please ensure that it is in perfect condition. This means that is must be clean (no deodorant, perfume or make-up stains), unworn and unwashed. Items returned to us in a non-sellable condition, will not be refunded and will be sent back to you.
Our US Returns Process
Please follow the steps below to return your purchase:
- You will need to request your pre-paid DHL returns label by emailing email@example.com(please include your order number and which items you want to return in the email). We will then email your label and will also provide you with your RMA number. To use this DHL collection service, there is a flat rate fee of $25 which will be deducted from your refund total.
- IMPORTANT: You will have received a DHL commercial invoice inside your parcel. This should be attached to the outside of your parcel when you are ready to return your item. Please write inside the statement box the following: BRITISH RETURNED GOODS - PLEASE CLEAR ON CPC CODE 6123F01. This is very important to ensure that your return clears UK customs and avoids any additional duties and taxes.
3a. To arrange your collection you can phone DHL directly on 1800-225-5345
3b. Alternatively, you can visit http://www.dhl-usa.com/en/express.html and follow the below additional steps:
- You will see on the right-hand side the option to click schedule a courier pick up.
- You will then be asked to input an account number which can be found on the Waybill Doc that would have been emailed to you from our customer care team. It is located on the left-hand side under “account no”
- Then select “United Kingdom” as the country and click validate.
- Please now fill in your address and contact details for where you would need your item picked up from.
- Please select the date and time range that would be suitable for your collection and add any instructions if needed. The estimated weight will also be found on the waybill doc.
- As your order should be prepacked you will not need to ask DHL for any supplies, so please do not tick this box.
- Please check all the information is correct and click NEXT, this will schedule your pick up and you will be given a confirmation number, please do make a note of this for future reference
4. Please hand over the WayBill Doc to the courier driver when your parcel is collected.
Your refund will be processed once your order
If for any reason you cannot raise your return or if you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of the team will respond to you within 24 hours.