Lavender Rose Micro Mini Dress
US Standard Shipping is $9.95 OR free for orders over $350 (4-7 Working Days).
US Express Delivery is $15 (1-3 Working Days).
$10 Returns within 14 days
The Lavender Rose Micro Mini Dress in Champagne. This dress is beautifully crafted with romantic rose petal embroidered artwork, inspired by traditional English roses. Featuring floral motifs in soft pastel tones, a classic Needle & Thread silhouette and intricate lace trims for a premium finish. The perfect dress for any occasion.
- Tulle decorated with floral embroidery
- Bodice is partially lined. Sleeves are un-lined. Skirt is fully lined
- 100% Recycled polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled tulle fabric:
- 100% of the tulle fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with multi-layered skirt
- Length finishes at mid-thigh (UK size 10 - 51 cm / 20 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.