Genevieve Ruffle Mini Dress
US Free Standard Shipping
$10 Returns within 14 days
The Genevieve Ruffle Mini Dress in Dusk Pink. This statement mini dress is inspired by 1930s Hollywood glamour. Beautifully designed with diamond tulle details and trims. Crafted with multi-layers of ruffled, frothy tulle sculpted for dramatic effect. Make the ultimate style statement in the Genevieve.
- Kisses tulle decorated with layers of kisses tulle ruffles
-Bodice is partially lined. Sleeves are un-lined. Skirt is fully lined
- 100% Recycled polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled tulle fabric:
- 100% of the tulle fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Fitted through the bodice with a full sleeve. Multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes above the knee (UK size 10 - 53cm / 21 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- We recommend to store your garment flat. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.