Lace Primrose Ankle Gown
US Standard Shipping is $9.95 OR free for orders over $350 (4-7 Working Days).
US Express Delivery is $15 (1-3 Working Days).
$10 Returns within 14 days
The Lace Primrose Ankle Gown in Deep Red. This gown is beautifully designed with intricate lace borders throughout, and pretty trimmed edges. Crafted with a flattering silhouette and engineered with a scallop lace finish. Make an entrance in the Lace Primrose.
- Floral lace decorated with tonal lace trims
- Bodice is partially lined.Sleeves are unlined. Skirt is fully lined
- 48% Cotton 38% Nylon 14% viscose
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with a relaxed fit through the sleeve. Fitted at the waist and a multi-layered skirt
- Ankle length (UK size 10 - 98cm / 38.5 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 176cm / 5ft 9.5in and is a UK size 10
- We recommend to store your garment flat due to the weight of the dress. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment.
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.