Elsie Cable Jumper
PRE-ORDER - EXPECTED 11.16.20
This product is for pre-order only. The expected date of delivery (the date we expect Needle & Thread to receive the item) is the date shown on this product page as well as on your order confirmation. This date is not a guaranteed date of receipt by Needle & Thread and is subject to change without notice. We will endeavour to inform you of any delays to this date by email.
Once the product is received by Needle & Thread we will process the stock (normally within 24 hours) and despatch to you based upon the shipping option you selected at checkout.
NEW SEASON | NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Elsie Cable Jumper in Cream. This contemporary jumper is inspired by vintage knitwear. This soft jumper is designed in a premium wool blend, including a luxe extrafine merino wool. Designed in a soft, light yarn with diamond stitches mixed with organic twisted cables creating an intricate textile. Crafted with shorter, full sleeves with a ruffle trim at dropped shoulder adding romantic detail. This jumper has a relaxed fit and our signature scallop shape detailing at the neckline, hem and cuffs. Make this jumper your new statement piece this season.
- Small: UK 8 - 10
- Medium: UK 12 - 14
- Large: UK 16 - 18
- 80% Extrafine Merino Wool , 20% Polyamide
- Non-mulesed wool
- slips on over the head
- Made In China
- Dry clean & cool hand wash
- Do not spin, dry flat
- Cool iron on the reverse
- Store folded, do not hang
- If you require any further advice regarding the care of your knitwear please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Square shaped, cropped length jumper with a dropped shoulder
- Full, cropped length sleeves, finishing below the elbow
- Shorter body length ( (UK size S - 54.5cm / 21.5 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 2cm between sizes
- Model is 175cm / 5ft 9in and is a UK size 8
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.