Celestia Ribbon Kids Dress
US Standard Shipping is $9.95 OR free for orders over $350 (4-7 Working Days).
US Express Delivery is $15 (1-3 Working Days).
$10 Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Celestia Ribbon KIDS Dress in Turquoise. This long sleeve dress is beautifully decorated with rich embroidery inspired by vintage lace, featuring delicate flower motifs and ribbon bows throughout. Intricately designed with lace trims for signature Needle & Thread detail. Crafted from a delicately textured tulle fabric base, with a playful tiered skirt for volume and movement. A truly magical piece.
- Kisses tulle decorated with floral embroidery and tulle ruffles
- 100% Recycled polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Bodice and skirt fully lined, sleeves unlined
- Multi-layered tulle skirt with frill detailing
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Recycled plain tulle fabric:
- The plain inner tulle fabric layer of this design is made from recycled plastic.
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.