US Deliveries are $9.95 OR free for orders over $350 (4 - 5 Working Days).
$10 Returns within 45 days
NEW SEASON | NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Candice Gown in Deep Red. This gown features whimsical ruffles and layered frills to create a flattering, statement look. Designed with a soft, layered tulle net for a romantic silhouette as you walk. Make the ultimate statement in this show-stopping gown.
- Kisses tulle decorated with tulle ruffles
- Fully lined
- 100% Polyester
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Made in India
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Form fitted through the bodice with a plunging neckline. Fitted at the waist and a multi-layered full skirt
- Floor length (UK size S - 112cm / 45 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 178cm / 5ft 10in and is a UK size 10
- We recommend to store your garment flat due to the weight of the embellishment. This will help to preserve the fit of your garment.
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.