Rose Bluebell Smocked Kids Dress
US Deliveries are $9.95 OR free for orders over $350 (4 - 5 Working Days).
$10 Returns within 14 days
NEW SEASON. The Rose Bluebell Smocked KIDS Dress in Moonshine. This dress features a whimsical print of soft pink roses and delicate bluebells, taken from 1800s hand-painted floral artwork. Made from delicate tulle, this dress features a smocked waist, tiered frills and a full, playful skirt. The perfect dress for all your little one's special occasions.
- Floral printed tulle decorated with elastic smocking and tulle ruffles
- 100% Nylon
- 100% Recycled polyester lining
- Body and skirt are fully lined. Sleeves are unlined
- Embroidered elasticated smocking throughout the bodice
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Our fabrics are printed by hand using traditional techniques. Due to the artisanal nature of the printing process the colours may vary slightly in production, adding to the beauty of the overall design
- Recycled lining fabric:
- 100% of the lining fabric used for this design is made from recycled plastic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.