NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE | The Petunia Gown in Champagne. Inspired by Edwardian vintage artwork this elegant gown is made up of scattered, richly embroidered bouquets of delicate florals in soft pastel shades and subtle vibrant green highlights. Shimmering iridescent sequins scattered throughout add a glistening effect to the piece. Intricately cut with fine, delicate tulle ruffles trimming the neckline and a voluminous skirt that features a net under layer to subtly hold the shape creating a truly romantic silhouette. Pair with the matching Petunia Cape for a statement look.
- Tulle decorated with multi-coloured floral embroidery and iridescent sequins
- Fully lined
- Adjustable grosgrain ribbon shoulder straps
- 100% Polyester
- Multi-layered tulle skirt with stiff netting under-layer
- Grosgrain ribbon trim around the waist
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Delicate dry clean only
- Do not wash
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Cool iron on reverse
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Form fitted bodice with a plunging neckline and a multi-layered full skirt
- Floor length (UK size 10 - 156cm / 60 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 175cm / 5ft 9in and is a UK size 8
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.