Iris Cotton Smocked Ankle Gown
US Deliveries are $9.95 OR free for orders over $350 (4 - 5 Working Days).
$10 Returns within 45 days
NEW SEASON. The Iris Cotton Smocked Ankle Gown in Moonshine. Beautifully adorned with oversized iris flowers, ditsy blooms and lace-inspired motifs, creating a statement artwork. Designed with layers of tiered frills, an elasticated smocked waist and signature ruffle detailing throughout. Perfect for every occasion.
- Organic textured cotton with all over floral print
- Bodice is fully lined. Sleeves and skirt are unlined
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Embroidered elasticated smocking throughout the bodice
- Elasticated dress pulls on over the hips
- Made in India
- Organic Cotton:
- 100% of the the Cotton used for this style is organic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Fitted stretch bodice with a multi-layered full skirt
- Ankle length (UK size 20 - 95cm / 37 inches from waist to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 176cm / 5ft 9.5in and is a UK size 20
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.