Iris Bloom Cotton Kids Prom Dress
US Deliveries are $9.95 OR free for orders over $350 (4 - 5 Working Days).
$10 Returns within 14 days
For all sale item purchases, please be advised that your order will be delivered in our basic brown packaging. Made from 60% recycled materials and fully recyclable, therefore having less impact on the environment.
NEW SEASON | NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE. The Iris Bloom Cotton KIDS Prom Dress in Moonshine. Made from organic cotton in a textured dobby fabric, this dress is beautifully printed with daisy flowers and delicate scallop details in soft tones, inspired by a 1900s wallpaper artwork. Its skirt features a classic prom silhouette with generous pleats creating romantic volume. Make this dress a wardrobe staple for your little one.
- Textured organic cotton with an all over floral print
- Bodice and skirt are fully lined, sleeves are unlined
- 100% Organic Cotton
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- Organic Cotton:
- 100% of the the Cotton used for this style is organic.
Needle & Thread has been awarded the Butterfly Mark Certification for its positive impact on people and planet. This mark is a symbol of trust earned by brands that have adopted sustainability as a business strategy. For more information please visit https://www.positiveluxury.com/brand/needlethread/
At Needle & Thread, we're constantly taking steps to improve our sustainability practices, from product design to packaging. Our eco-conscious box and tissue paper used to package your order are FSC-approved, and are both recyclable.
The stickers used on the tissue paper and on the box can both be recycled.
- Relaxed fitting dress with a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes below the knee
- Delicate dry clean
- To freshen between wears spot clean with lukewarm water and cool iron on reverse
- Due to the delicate nature of this garment please handle with care
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at email@example.com .
or call us +44 20 3695 0476. Our Customer Care team operate between 9.00am and 5.00pm in the UK. (GMT)