Harmony Embellished Dress
US Deliveries are $9.95 OR free for orders over $350 (4 - 5 Working Days).
$10 Returns within 30 days
For all sale item purchases, please be advised that your order will arrive in a recyclable polyethylene bag. Due to the large volume of orders that we receive during this period, this is helping us to save material and reduce waste.
Harmony Embellished Dress in Champagne.
An eye catching piece with playfully colourful floral print artwork taken from an early 1900’s hand-painted wallpaper design. Large dusty yellow lily flowers are surrounded by delicate lilac florals and pink tinted blooms adorn the dress. Shimmering iridescent sequins are intricately crafted in delicate clusters adding overall shimmer. A feminine silhouette featuring directional sleeve detailing with full and playful cuff that's elasticated for easy styling. Signature Needle and Thread tulle frill trims add a romantic edge to the styling. Wear with minimal accessories and let this vintage inspired piece speak for itself.
- Tulle with an all over multi-coloured floral print and embellished with iridescent recycled plastic sequins
- Shell: 100% Recycled polyester tulle
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester crepe de chine
- Sequins: 100% Upcycled plastic
- Body fully lined. Sleeves un-lined
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Elasticated waistline and cuffs
- Made in India
- To freshen between wears spot clean with luke warm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from email@example.com
- Semi-fitted bodice with an elasticated waistline, relaxed fitting sleeves and a multi-layered full skirt
- Length finishes above the knee (UK size 10 - 90.5cm / 35 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 175cm / 5ft 9in and is a UK size 8
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.