Chakra Sequin Ballerina Dress
NEEDLE & THREAD EXCLUSIVE | Chakra Sequin Ballerina Dress in Champagne/Rainbow.
Influenced by Ayurveda, the ancient Indian philosophy of health and wellbeing, this dreamy rainbow effect style is inspired by the colours used to represent the chakra energy points. A colour block effect is created by using romantic soft pastel tonal shades of sequins crafted from up-cycled plastic and densely filled in. Featuring artwork inspired by a vintage floral lace motif to form a rich, luxe decoration. The pretty but relaxed silhouette allows this dress to become a transitional day to night piece, swap trainers for heels and you're ready.
- Tulle embellished with multi-coloured recycled plastic sequins
- Shell: 100% Recycled polyester tulle
- Lining: 100% Recycled polyester crepe de chine
- Sequins: 100% Up-cycled plastic
- Bodice partially lined. Skirt fully lined. Sleeves un-lined
- Concealed zip at centre back
- Made in India
- To freshen between wears spot clean with luke warm water and cool iron on reverse
- Delicate dry clean
- Due to the delicate nature of the embellishment on this garment please handle with care
- Spare components are available upon request from email@example.com
- Form fitted bodice with a relaxed sleeve and a multi-layered full skirt
- Ankle length (UK size 10 - 154cm / 50 inches side neck to hem) * Length varies 1cm between sizes
- Model is 175cm / 5ft 9in and is a UK size 8
If you need assistance with this product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
or call us 0207 043 2363. Our Customer Care team operate between 8.30 and 5.30 in the UK.